Monday, October 3, 2011

Bath Time


This little peach is my shadow. She follows me everywhere, reaches for me, and always wants me to hug and hold her. Who could complain about that though? She is a hugger, a giggler, a singer, a kisser, and all around a sweet little person to be around. She loves animals and will pretend to crawl around and meow or bark. She loves to carry around dolls and stuffed animals. Her favorite is pushing her play stroller and sneaking the big kids toys. She went through a "gock" or sock faze. She says "Bella" who is our neighbor dog. She says "Ball" for balloon or ball and bird. She is a scavenger for food. She loves to do flips on the couch. She is a sweetheart and we are absolutely in love.

2 comments:

Ashleigh said...

My goodness she is growing so fast. I love those teeth. Such a beautiful girl she is. loves.

Amy said...

She is such a cutie. These are great photos. She looks like she got a lot more teeth since I saw her this summer. James' favorite word is "Bap", for the word bath. I am loving this age too.