Monday, June 7, 2010

No rest for the weary

Ready for the cram session to get a little caught up? Since we've been back to Utah we've kept very VERY busy. We got right to some gardening and then:Not even 4 days later it snowed. It only killed one of my precious cucumbers, but snow in May? Yuck.
Eden has done a bang up job of growing up. She took right to "the potty train". I know I'm jinxing myself, but we're going on 5 days with NO accident! Yahoo! My bag feels lighter and I don't have to think about diapers for a couple months!
She also decided to peddle on her bike (looking almost clownish, but in the cutest way ever).Taj officially graduated from preschool. It was a fun celebration that has left me proud and wondering what to do about next year. We're planning on signing up for "Little Scholars" that starts reading and math and other Kindergarten basics. Hopefully we'll sell the house and be in Hawaii for next year. Yup. We're fixin to sell the place. We love the house and family close by but that's not cutting it. We feel the need to get back to Hawaii. Getting the house ready is exhausting- especially with a baby on the way and an absentee husband. He's working like mad during the busy season. Thanks Micah.
We're loving the new pet. Nana just got a beautiful horse, Flash. The kids are loving the rides and visits. He's great.





That pretty much sums up what I've neglected to blog about. I could mention the varicose veins showing up, Taj being a social butterfly, the anxiousness I'm feeling while getting ready for our 3rd baby and all that her arrival will teach us, I turned 30 and had the best birthday/weekend I've had in a long time, had a garage sale... but for now, this should do it.

4 comments:

liko said...

so you're gonna sell the house and move back home!?
sweet!!!
and i wish my kids had a grandma that had a horse! how awesome would that be??

ashley said...

snow? really? that would seal the selling the house deal for me too- which, by the way, makes me so happy to read! hope everything goes well with the preparations to sell it!
sounds like life is good my friend! we miss ya all and can't wait for your return!

Mariko said...

You had a GARAGE SALE? You are so grown up.

Amy said...

So you are making the move! I was wondering about that. I can't wait to see you in a few days and so we can properly catch up on life. Taffy looks great in these photos. Has she lost weight? I was just talking to Aubrey about my cousins who had horses growing up. I am sure the kids love it.