Monday, February 8, 2010

M.I.A.

We've been here in Hawaii for 2 weeks now, and there hasn't been a sign of us on the web. It's not that I have nothing to say, but because I have too much to say. I don't know where to start. Do I start with how overwhelming the beauty of this place is, or how much I love seeing my kids toes, or about the fun friends and family we've been playing with, or how I've never heard Taj giggle so much, or how I didn't realize what a beach bum Eden is. We are in heaven.
These are some pictures we took while ending the day with a picnic dinner at the beach with Aunt Alissa.


We love exploring and climbing outside. Sunday mornings are always gorgeous here, so we are out enjoying it and feeling the love of our Savior in everything we see/feel/smell.





We went to Sea Life Park with Nana on her birthday and still talk about it. It's amazing.

We are here and loving it. I'll get back in the blogging swing of things, but for now just know we're doing something fun and smiling.

9 comments:

Ash said...

So fun!!! We can't wait to be there too!

Ashleigh said...

My goodness. I dont think I have ever been so jealous of a picture. It looks like you guys are in/having paradise over there. Oh, how the warm sand and sun is sooo tempting. Im glad you FINALLY posted. Chamberlain has had fun looking at all the water animals. He keeps asking is that I Taj's house!

Stephanie said...

so happy you are here too! hope we can have many more spontaneous beach gatherings together and i promise to wear proper beach attire from now on! :)

ThE RaSmUsSeN's said...

I'm so glad you're having a great, but i have to say, i'm SOOOOO jealous!!
that first picture of Taj is absolutely beautiful. Enjoy the rest of your time on the island.

nana said...

I check the blog everyday to see my babies! Love to see them so happy!!!!!! Nana

heidi said...

can't tell you how elated i am for you. keep having so so much fun!!

liko said...

:-) nothing beats the beach! especially when you have swim clothes on!!

Helen said...

Are you staying with Jake? I thought Alissa left Hawaii....guess not. :) I love Sea Life Park! Your kids are at a great age to visit. Looks like fun! :) I can't wait til I go in March! :)

Kaity said...

I love it. I am so happy for you guys. Hawaii is magical. Being in another place and then coming back really helps you appreciate every minute you have there. I wish we could be there with you guys.