Tuesday, January 12, 2010

At Last!

My dear Micah enjoys looking at art of the ocean. He gets Surfer Magazine every month. He suggests watching a variety of surf movies.


I just smile and turn the other way. It's torture. Out of sight out of mind. But today it all changes. We'll be in Hawaii in less than two weeks so the countdown officially begins!
I finally get to indulge. I've been falling asleep at night thinking of our fun walks outside, playing in the tide pools, the kids climbing trees, toes, going outside without jackets! It all sounds heavenly.

So we'll be there for three months, which is a dream come true. We have some toys and a couple small surfboards that we stored in a small closet waiting for us. We're looking for inexpensive bikes, toys, books, and maybe a longboard, so if you hear about anything let us know. With or without that stuff it'll be a great three months. Yahoo!

11 comments:

liko said...

three months?? lucky you!!

Stephanie said...

wow three months!!! well, come to beach day and let's play! :)

ashley said...

:)

Joni said...

The Wrights are jealous. Any spare room in the suitcases?

Burton said...

So not fair!!! Ive been thinking I need to move there, where do you guys live when your there?

heidi said...

oh.my.goodness. lets just say i'm a wee bit jealous. have some good fun for me please!

Jeff and Eliza said...

3 months! WTF? We hate you guys!

Mariko said...

Perfect! In 2 weeks I very might possibly be able to step outside without needing to look for a convenient place to heave my lunch! Good timing.

Amy said...

HOw exciting. Enjoy every minute of it. Think about me in cold minnesota while you are enjoying the beach. :)

Tiffany said...

Jill how exciting for you guys. Maybe we can meet up and catch up at the beach! My cell number is 223.0124 Give me a call, love to see you guys!

katie speed said...

see ya soon!