Friday, June 5, 2009

Family Photo's

As family photo's go, we don't get many that we like. We are an un-photogenic family. Seriously. Even the kids take some winners. I usually erase them as soon as they are taken- it's an instinct I've developed after years of bad pictures. These were just a few of the first ones I found- I don't want to nauseate anyone :).







Micah just showed me an AWESOME site that must be seen: http://awkwardfamilyphoto.com/ It's my new favorite. Share it with people you love.

5 comments:

liko said...

jill, you're seriously KILLING ME!!! you are one of THE most photogenic families i know. promise. you should see some of our 'bad' pictures. they really are bad, unlike yours...

ashley said...

luke and micah have matching stashes... how you coping with his? i think i liked the beard better personally. me no likey pokey hairs.

velzy was asking about taj "remember taj, that boy in hawaii that we went to castles with? i like him. i want to play with him again." can we say arranged marriage?

Anonymous said...

You know a family is unphotogenic (spelling) when you don't take pictures of your husband's birthday party. I mean come on. Your family always looks fabulous! And GREAT site. That is so totally awkward. Love it! Thanks for coming to the party. It was great seeing you.

Stephanie said...

ok, earlier today i started to post a comment about this post and then ambrose was screaming- which i know you understand about- but MAN i HAD to tell you that this post was just what i needed today!!! thomas thought i had lost my mind- i was laughing SO SO HARD!!!! that website.... oh man. i think i will check it daily- at the most stressful tantrumy part of my day and just laugh my head off.

ah, thank you. :)

Martha said...

Okay, we just checked out that "awkward family photos" website and had a great laugh! Thank you. Your photos don't quite meet that criteria, since your kids are all too cute & normal!! (Except for the mustache.... haha!) We love you guys!