Saturday, October 18, 2008

Let the Halloween Fun Begin!

Taj is sooooo into Halloween. He loves the decorations and is constantly saying he wants to see some and asking why some houses don't have ghosts and spider webs. It's bordering obsession. I guess he fits right in here because Utah is stupid with Halloween decorations and activities. (I mean that in the best way possible). He actually really likes some of the creepy stuff too. I kind of hate it so he knows that some Halloween stuff is just for him and Daddy cuz it makes Mommy a little nervous.

Amy, a friend of mine, started a blog with fun activities for kids http://amy-fun4kids.blogspot.com/ where I got the Q-tip skeleton idea from. He did a great job and loved making it.



We also went to "Barnyard Boo" where he got to go "Boo Bowling" and see all kinds of decorations-Yippy! He won a spider ring, Frankenstein eraser, and Eden got to ride on a horse for the first time. With two weeks until actual Halloween this is only the beginning of Halloween fun for us.

3 comments:

Molly Malia said...

halloween + pregnant = CANDY lots and lots of CANDY!!!
love the new header by the way...

Martha said...

Micah & Jill,
Love your little family! I'm glad we have blogs so we can keep in touch a bit. You're kiddos are seriously so cute, I can hardly stand it. I'm jealous of the Weezer concert, I would love that. Take care guys!
Love ya,
~Martha & fam (in AZ)

Meilani said...

I am cracking up over the yearbook pictures. Micah looks a little to "real" in those pictures. =) He should get one of those mullet wigs for halloween. I also loved reading about pacifier heaven. We may have to do that with Joseph one day.