Sunday, February 24, 2008

Thanks for Blogging

Last night I hung out with Molly, a girl I grew up with, after at least a few years. We hardly even talked to each other until a few months ago when we found each other through the computer and have been hanging out in Blog-ville, checking up on each other. We finally got together with our families last night and had a blast-ee. I can't even list the cool people from my life that I thought might be lost that I've reconnected with through blogging. It might sound cheesy, but this housewife in the cold of Utah is really grateful for blogging.
In other news, I am also grateful for Babywise. I'm not saying it's for everyone, but everyone should at least consider. Ha. It really has made an amazing difference for us in just a few days. It made a difference from even the first day. Eden woke up once last night! I don't think I was a bad mom before, I think I was just a tired and rundown mom before. I love the predictable routine of it, and it seems so does Eden because she's a happy camper. I'm worried I'm jinxing it by talking about it. Thanks for the input and support. Just knowing there are other mom's out there with sleep issues too is comforting.

4 comments:

Testing said...

Aloha Jill- it was so good to see you while you were here and meet your cute kids! I also read Molly's blog, so it was fun to hear about your night out with your families. I also appreciate when people blog and I know what's going on in their lives! Thanks to you too!
Linds

Molly Malia said...

yay! jord talked about it all day yesterday! she loved that taj!

ashley said...

yeah, so funny that blogging is such a cool thing, i am so happy you have one!
way to go eden, glad to hear you are getting better sleep, it is crazy what a few good hours in a row will do for ya when you have not gotten any!

Bailey said...

I'm so glad that Baby Wise is working for you! Sleep is such a precious gift! And no really thank you for blogging!