Friday, February 8, 2008

Little Van Gough

Taj LOVES to draw. Anytime he sees a writing utencile he imediately asks for some paper to draw on. I wonder where he gets it. Maybe my talented husband. This is one Micah did most recently, and one of my favorites.

This is one of Taj's first major works of art. He had so much fun, and we love it so much that I think I'm going to start framing some of his stuff.


We just got this art eisle from Ikea (love that evil place). He had so much fun drawing and erasing (doing majic) that he would stop every other minute to jump and dance around. Good purchace. Happy parents.

2 comments:

Molly Malia said...

hey i didn't know of micah hidden talent! i like it... and you guys have a little artist on your hands! jordan has that same stand from ikea, yeah love that thing!

Bailey said...

Oh my goodness I forgot how talented an artist Micah is. I LOVE that painting! It is absolutely gorgeous!