Monday, January 16, 2012

The Little People

Eden Waimea:
 My dear, silly, emotional, tender hearted, thoughtful, giggly Eden. She loves to play. All. Day. Long. She jumps from one thing to the next- I can't keep up with her requests. First the scooter, then the play dough, then a massage, then the tea set, then check if Zoia's home, then a change of clothes, then a snack, then a swimsuit at the pool, then visit Star, then go beach. She's a happy girl. She makes me a happy Mom.

 Olivia Ola:
 My funny, sweet, organized, helpful, busy Olivia. She looks like Eden in this picture all wrapped up in a towel. She's growing way too quickly. She's talking tons and learning new words everyday. She wants to be with the big kids and be doing whatever they are doing. She will not hesitate to let you know when she is unhappy. She is a sweetheart. She loves her family. Eden has started to teach her words. The first was "mine". They get each other laughing really hard and about nothing at all. They're just giggly and silly together. She loves the water and will try taking off her clothes while holding her floaty and swimsuit. She needs to learn how to say, "pool", but I guess her actions speak just as loudly. She makes us smile.

Taj Aukai:


This little sweetheart is full of surprises. I'm constantly surprised by his reading, his thoughtfulness, his creativity, his uncontrollable laughing, his jokes, his appetite, his interests. I can't get enough of this little guy, and now that he's in school it feels like I really can't get enough. He and Eden make a great pair. They are friends and understand each other in a way only close siblings can. I'm loving watching him grow up.

No comments: